Firestone Walker Brewing Company is Coming to Marina del Rey
Firestone Walker recently purchased the 3223 Washington Blvd. & 2915 Carter Ave. in Marina del Rey for $7,000,000 in 2013. The new project will have plenty of elbow room as the lot encompasses approximately 33,000 sq.ft.. This new is going to overhaul the beer scene!
In mid 2015, Firestone plans to open the Taproom/restaurant, pilot brewhouse and craft beer hub. They plan on hosting homebrewing seminars, technical talks and other events that will add to our beer learning curve.
Currently the brewery only operates out of their brewery campus in Paso Robles and a Barrelworks wild ales facility in Buellton. The Venice property will similarly stand apart in its uniqueness and observance of the surrounding culture.
For more background, check out this LA Weekly interview, straight from the Lion’s mouth. And stay tuned here for more details as things come together.
Rendering of the upcoming Brewery digs:
- Current Income & Multi-Family Properties for Sale in Marina del Rey and Venice – Westside Real Estate
- Google has Expanded its Borders to Playa Vista | Huge Land Acquisition in Playa Vista
- Deal of the Month!! MARINA DEL REY – Gorgeous Designer Condo on the Sand – 7 Northstar – Sold
- Former postal distribution center near Marina del Rey sells for $44,000,000.00
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey
- Best Restaurants of the Westside – Let’s EAT