- Lot Size3,146 sqft
- Home Size4,600 sq ft
- Beds5 beds
- Baths4 baths
- Year Built1990
- Days on Market5
Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN MARINA DEL REY
Venice Canals Trick or Treating: (Cross Street: Dell and South Venice Boulevard)
This traffic-free destination is perfect for trick or treating. The four block area is magically spooky with pumpkins and twinkle lights strung along the canals, fantastic decorations, and plenty of the requisite sugar treats. Homeowners are dressed up to dole out candy and even some of the boats are sporting ghoulish displays. Remember that the narrow walkways get crowded with little ones on a mission, so get there early—parking gets difficult as well.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 7/15/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Meet Sally | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Current Income & Multi-Family Properties for Sale in Marina del Rey and Venice – Westside Real Estate
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade hosted by Kerry Walsh Jennings – 50th Year Anniversary – Burton Chase Park – Marina del Rey
- Marina Strand Colonies
- Marina Pointe Condos for Sale in Marina del Rey – Azzurra – Regatta – Cove
- Meet Zoey and Her Crew! | Marina del Rey Water Bowl DOGS of the Day
- Meet Elvis | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!