Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN MARINA DEL REY
Venice Canals Trick or Treating: (Cross Street: Dell and South Venice Boulevard)
This traffic-free destination is perfect for trick or treating. The four block area is magically spooky with pumpkins and twinkle lights strung along the canals, fantastic decorations, and plenty of the requisite sugar treats. Homeowners are dressed up to dole out candy and even some of the boats are sporting ghoulish displays. Remember that the narrow walkways get crowded with little ones on a mission, so get there early—parking gets difficult as well.
- Meet Sally | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina Pointe Condos for Sale in Marina del Rey – Azzurra – Regatta – Cove
- Meet Zoey and Her Crew! | Marina del Rey Water Bowl DOGS of the Day
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Meet Elvis | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company is Coming to Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014