Dockweiler Beach Trip Planner – What you should know before you go! – MUST HAVE LIST
Dockweiler Beach – Make it a hassle free experience!
1. The park closes at 10pm and if you’re parked on Vista del Mar, the parking meter maids start ticketing right at 10:01. If you’re going to stay late then pay the $10.00 to park in the lot.
3. Wear shoes that you’re able to scale down the steep hill to get down to the beach. You’ll more than likely be carrying wood, coolers and whatnot which adds to the difficulty of the descent. There are stairs but not near enough if you parked on Vista del Mar.
4. Parking lot charges $10.00 – Make a right turn when Imperial hits Vista Del Mar, make sure to park properly and away from the red zones, parking enforcers are plentiful and on the prowl.
6. There are 70 fire-pits.
7. Personal BBQ grills are allowed.
8. Love it or not, you’re going to view some amazing planes flying off into the sunset over the ocean.
9. DO NOT leave your spot unattended if you have food, no it’s not because people might steal your things, it’s because the seagulls will decimate your food (Good night sweet hotdogs I hardly knew ye’!)
10. L. A. County’s only recreational vehicle campground ON THE BEACH! RV’ers enjoy sunshine, ocean breezes, and a scenic panorama from Malibu to Catalina Island. Year-round beach campsite offers complete hook-ups, a pump-out station, hot showers, and a laundromat. Each campsite has its own picnic table and barbecue. For reservations call: (800) 950-7275 or (310) 322-4951 – For online reservations click: HERE – Click here for the RV brochure: Dockweiler RV Brochure
11. MOST IMPORTANT: Leave no trace you were ever there. You pack it in…. you pack it out.
- The Lofts on Beach
- Meet Zoey and Her Crew! | Marina del Rey Water Bowl DOGS of the Day
- Best Restaurants of the Westside – Let’s EAT
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Ocean Front Properties
- Ocean Front Condos for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Peninsula Real Estate
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey