Villa Velletri Townhomes 4305 ~ 4351 Redwood Ave
4344 – 4360 Glencoe & 13121 Mindanao
Villa Velletri, built in 1974, is a gated development walking distance to shopping, dining, the marina & much more. The units are multi level town home style with 2 car private entry garage. This resort style complex features 4 Pools, 4 Spas, Lush Grounds & Clubhouse.
Interesting Facts About Villa Velletri:
Villa Velletri is a private property of 12.7 acre that is home to a 481 tree park. 322 mature trees grow on the common grounds of the property (190 inside, 132 on borders). 117 were planted by owners in their patios. 42 trees added by the City of Los Angeles line our border streets. In comparison, only 9 parks in Santa Monica count more than 100 trees. The largest, Palisades Park, has a tree population of 1,038 followed by Clover Park with 372 trees and Barnard Way Linear Park with 244 trees.
- Building Style – Contemporary
- Year Built – 1974
- Number of Units – 231
- Number of Floors – 3
- 2 Bedrooms From 1,057 – 1,866 Sq Ft
- H.O.A Range $450 – Managed by Horizon Property Management
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
- Villa Vallarta
- Villa Marina East V
- Del Rey Lofts
- Del Rey Terrace
- Steel Lofts
- Just Sold! 13310 Maxella Ave. #3, Marina del Rey – Villa Velletri
- American Horror Story Property in Hancock Park is in Ecrow! Not Every Great Property is in Marina del Rey!
- For Sale – 4778 La Villa Marina #P87 – Fantastic Townhouse w/ a Huge Garage!