Venice Renaissance – 235 – 255 Main Street, Venice, CA 90291 – Venice Beach Condos for Sale
Venice Renaissance, built in 1989 & designed by Van Tilburg + Partners
- Venice Renaissance features a large grassy area, sun deck, pool, spa and is only steps to the beach, yoga, Rose Cafe, Schatzi & all of the action on Main Street. The 4-story project contains 66 condominium units and at street level, 25,000 square feet of commercial space.
Van Tilburg Banvard & Soderbergh, said developing mixed use is harder than building conventional apartments because building variances are required in many cases and lenders generally are unfamiliar with the hybrid building type.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- Google has Expanded its Borders to Playa Vista | Huge Land Acquisition in Playa Vista
- 28 Driftwood #A, Marina del Rey Ocean View Townhome for Sale on the Peninsula – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Current Income & Multi-Family Properties for Sale in Marina del Rey and Venice – Westside Real Estate
- Live/Work Condos in Culver City – New Construction Right on Washington Blvd.
- Former postal distribution center near Marina del Rey sells for $44,000,000.00
- Princeton Lofts in Marina del Rey – Great Urban Lofts w/ Lots of Different Floor-plans Available
- The Mariners Village Renovation Project – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Market Update for the Gallery Lofts ~ 4080 Glencoe Avenue, Marina Del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos