Venice Renaissance – 235 – 255 Main Street, Venice, CA 90291 – Venice Beach Condos for Sale
Venice Renaissance, built in 1989 & designed by Van Tilburg + Partners
- Venice Renaissance features a large grassy area, sun deck, pool, spa and is only steps to the beach, yoga, Rose Cafe, Schatzi & all of the action on Main Street. The 4-story project contains 66 condominium units and at street level, 25,000 square feet of commercial space.
Van Tilburg Banvard & Soderbergh, said developing mixed use is harder than building conventional apartments because building variances are required in many cases and lenders generally are unfamiliar with the hybrid building type.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- Google has Expanded its Borders to Playa Vista | Huge Land Acquisition in Playa Vista
- Former postal distribution center near Marina del Rey sells for $44,000,000.00
- The Mariners Village Renovation Project – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Princeton Lofts in Marina del Rey – Great Urban Lofts w/ Lots of Different Floor-plans Available
- Marina del Rey Family Compound in the Villa Marina East IV Complex – 2 Townhomes Across the Street from Each Other – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Azzurra – 13700 Marina Pointe – Marina del Rey Luxury Condos
- American Horror Story Property in Hancock Park is in Ecrow! Not Every Great Property is in Marina del Rey!
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company is Coming to Marina del Rey
[…] Venice Renaissance – 235, 245, Main Street Venice, CA […]