Hinano Rings in their Big 50th Anniversary on June 1st, 2012 – MDR Condos
Hinano Cafe – 15 Washington Blvd., Venice, CA 90292
Hinano Cafe in Venice at the end of Washington Blvd. will celebrate their 50th anniversary on Friday, June 1st from 5:30-9:30 pm. The party will feature the Venice Square Allstars Historical Jam Band, food (grab a burger and a Big Hinano for sure!!) and giveaways. Score a spot at their bar early and stay enjoy the people watching. This has to be my favorite bar in Los Angeles!
Hinano’s dates back to 1962 when one of the smartest people around decided to open a dive bar by the beach that serves burgers. Fifty years later…it’s a dive bar by the beach that serves burgers.
The beautiful antique griddle is actually older than the bar. It was bought used when Hinano’s opened in ’62. Its blackened top is the result of years of grilling and a cleaning method that doesn’t involve any steel brush scrubbing (keep that well earned flavor on the griddle, thank you). The patties come from Fulton Provision Co. out of Portland. Fulton Provision became the first meat processor and distributor in the U.S. to receive certification by Food Alliance for their sustainable business practices.
- Best Restaurants of the Westside – Let’s EAT
- 310 Washington Blvd. #804 – Live/Work in Marina del Rey | Latitude 33
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade hosted by Kerry Walsh Jennings – 50th Year Anniversary – Burton Chase Park – Marina del Rey
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos