Hinano Rings in their Big 50th Anniversary on June 1st, 2012 – MDR Condos
Hinano Cafe – 15 Washington Blvd., Venice, CA 90292
Hinano Cafe in Venice at the end of Washington Blvd. will celebrate their 50th anniversary on Friday, June 1st from 5:30-9:30 pm. The party will feature the Venice Square Allstars Historical Jam Band, food (grab a burger and a Big Hinano for sure!!) and giveaways. Score a spot at their bar early and stay enjoy the people watching. This has to be my favorite bar in Los Angeles!
Hinano’s dates back to 1962 when one of the smartest people around decided to open a dive bar by the beach that serves burgers. Fifty years later…it’s a dive bar by the beach that serves burgers.
The beautiful antique griddle is actually older than the bar. It was bought used when Hinano’s opened in ’62. Its blackened top is the result of years of grilling and a cleaning method that doesn’t involve any steel brush scrubbing (keep that well earned flavor on the griddle, thank you). The patties come from Fulton Provision Co. out of Portland. Fulton Provision became the first meat processor and distributor in the U.S. to receive certification by Food Alliance for their sustainable business practices.
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Meet Ziggy Stardust | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Adjoining Owners are Equally Responsible for Shared Fences Between Properties
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way