The Reserve in Playa Vista | TMZ Headquarters
What do TMZ, Sony, Microsoft & Verizon all have in Common?
The Reserve in Playa Vista is nearly 400,000 sq.ft. of creative offices space. It was purchased for $316 million in the beginning of 2015. That equals out to around $790 a sq.ft.!
The seller did considerably well as they had purchased the property in 2011 for around $46 million.
It took around $30 million for the new owner to re-invent the space (was previously a post office built in 1971) into a creative office campus. Residents at The Reserve include TMZ, Microsoft Corp., Verizon Communications, Sony Playstation and an advertising agency by the name of Team One.
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Adjoining Owners are Equally Responsible for Shared Fences Between Properties
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Meet Tom Selleck | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey’s Oxford Retention Basin Multi-Use Enhancement Project
- Meet Elvis | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day