Marina Strand Colony 1 is Managed by Action Property Management
Action Property Management is the team hired to manage Marina Strand Colony 1. Marina Strand Colony has an on-site maintenance staff of two full-time employees and one full-time Access Control Rover.
Marina Strand Colony Complex Page: CLICK HERE
- Lot Size4.39 acHome Size1,627 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1974Days on Market7
- Lot Size2.41 acHome Size1,650 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1978Days on Market47
- Lot Size3,210 sqftHome Size2,900 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1999Days on Market72
- Lot Size3,136 sqftHome Size3,891 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1989Days on Market76
- Lot Size2,827 sqftHome Size2,281 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1981Days on Market124
- Lot Size2,879 sqftHome Size3,872 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2004Days on Market163
- Lot Size2.31 acHome Size1,481 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1978Days on Market356
See all Marina Strand Colonies.
(all data current as of 1/22/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K, Marina del Rey
- Adjoining Owners are Equally Responsible for Shared Fences and Fences Between NeighborsBoundaries
- Marina del Rey’s Oxford Retention Basin Multi-Use Enhancement Project
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Marina del Rey WaterBus is Now Running for Summer 2014