Property Taxes Due
It’s that time of year again!
Just a friendly reminder that if you haven’t paid your 2nd installment of taxes yet they become delinquent April 10th. There is a 10% penalty + a $10.00 delinquent charge so a lot of wasted money for being late. If you have already paid them or if you pay them with your monthly mortgage payment then you should be all set!
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Ten Tips to Improve your Credit Score – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Qualifying for a Mortgage will be Harder in 2014 So Refinance Now – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey’s Water Taxi is Back on June 18th, 2015
- Marina del Rey Farmers Market – Mother’s Beach Parking Lot Every Thursday 9:00 – 2:00