Property Taxes Due
It’s that time of year again!
Just a friendly reminder that if you haven’t paid your 2nd installment of taxes yet they become delinquent April 10th. There is a 10% penalty + a $10.00 delinquent charge so a lot of wasted money for being late. If you have already paid them or if you pay them with your monthly mortgage payment then you should be all set!
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Meet Charlie | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
- Meet Sally | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Adjoining Owners are Equally Responsible for Shared Fences Between Properties