Playa del Rey Traffic Lanes will be Restored
The Traffic Blues in Playa del Rey are Soon to be Over!
As reported on Curbed LA and the Argonaut… the Los Angeles city officials are reversing several of the recent lane reductions that were designed to keep people from safe from traffic collisions. What they didn’t take into account was road rage and traffic jams from said reductions… So, in the next few months Culver Blvd., Jefferson Blvd. and Pershing Dr. will be going back to their original designs.
Some of the streets were taken down to one lane. The crowning glory was on Vista del Mar where they added diagonal parking and took it down to one lane going north and south. Luckily that has already been restored!
For more info:
- Best Restaurants of the Westside – Let’s EAT
- Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina del Rey’s Oxford Retention Basin Multi-Use Enhancement Project
- Meet Sydney | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Puppy of the Day
- 310 Washington Blvd. #804 – Live/Work in Marina del Rey | Latitude 33
- Meet Bobby Brown | Marina del Rey Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate