Marina del Rey Outrigger Off-Season – Learn to Paddle
Come out and try your hand at paddling with the Marina del Rey Outrigger Canoe Club…. Go Marina!!
The off season is upon us and it’s the perfect time to give this incredible sport a try.
2021 Off-Season: IT’S ON & STARTS THIS WEEKEND
Saturdays, 8 – 10:30 am – NEW paddlers • Sundays, 8 – 10:30 am – Marina Men & Women Paddlers Only
• Active 2021 Marina dues paid members are FREE
• New paddlers $175 (Sept – Feb) or $20 per session – Pay as you go – https://form.jotform.com/
• Pay at the beach (cash, check) or use these options: Venmo (@Marina-Outrigger), Paypal, Square,
Check out more info here —-> http://www.gomarinaoutrigger.org/
Paddling with the club and competing in races is such a great way to explore what Marina del Rey is all about. You get to race up and down the channels and head out to the open sea and battle through waves. I’d say one of my favorite races from the season was paddling from Newport to Catalina. Here are a few pics:
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Marina del Rey’s Oxford Retention Basin Multi-Use Enhancement Project
- Just Sold! 13310 Maxella Ave. #3, Marina del Rey – Villa Velletri
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K, Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K – 2 Week Escrow!