Steel Lofts On Beach
Steel Lofts On Beach Avenue ~ 13326 Beach Ave. Marina Del Rey
THE STEEL LOFTS on Beach Avenue is one of the newest additions to the Del Rey Arts District. Located on a quiet street called Beach Avenue, close to all the great things you want in a neighborhood: Shopping, restaurants, bike paths, beaches, COSTCO and movie theaters to name a few.
Bright, tall, sleek and beautiful THE LOFTS on Beach Avenue are designed by the same team that brought you the STEEL LOFTS next door. Each loft features ceilings that are over 16 feet with two story tall Milgard window systems with laminated glass doors and windows, which ventilate the loft as well as provide courtyard privacy. Fourteen of the sixteen lofts have windows on 3 sides and the enormous courtyard entry even provides front views for most of the rear units.
The interior finishes are sleek, crisp and modern using designer finishes by Duravit, Decca, Hansgrohe, Viking, Bosch, Caeser Stone and Nikzad. The kitchens are a featured part of the great room with islands on wheels that function as both a work and eating station. imported Arrital Cucine cabinets from Italy and magnificent white slab Caesar Stone countertops.
All units are pre-wired for internet access, cable and satellite dishes.
- Building Style – High Tech
- Year Built – 2008
- Number of Units – 16
- Number of Floors – 3
- 2 Bedrooms From 1,240 – 1,989 Sq Ft
- H.O.A Range $375 – $450
- Steel Lofts on Beach in Marina del Rey Lofts District – 13320 Beach
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Princeton Lofts in Marina del Rey – Great Urban Lofts w/ Lots of Different Floor-plans Available
- Lofts Available at the Gallery Lofts in Marina del Rey’s Loft District
- 1046 Princeton Lofts priced from $629,000 to $1,350,000 – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- Azzurra – 13700 Marina Pointe – Marina del Rey Luxury Condos
- The Princeton Lofts | 1046 Princeton Drive, Marina del Rey
- Just Sold! 13310 Maxella Ave. #3, Marina del Rey – Villa Velletri