- Lot Size3.07 ac
- Home Size13,693 sq ft
- Beds6 beds
- Baths8 baths
- Year Built0
- Days on Market188
Yuri Shefler may have Purchased the Malibu Estate for $75 million – Russian Vodka Billionaire Moves to Malibu Real Estate
New owner paid $75 million for this insane Malibu Estate – Malibu Real Estate
3 Parcel Estate Along Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu
Yuri Shefler, the CEO of Moscow based Soyuzplod Import. The company is apparently the largest exporter of Russian vodka in the world. He may just be the new owner of a lavish summer beach house in Malibu.
The Malibu estate is one of the largest pieces of oceanfront property in Malibu and includes a 15,000-square-foot main house with 8 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms, 2 guesthouses, tennis court, pool and a separate building with a gym. Howard Marks’ Malibu Estate:
- Sales Price: $75 Million in January 4, 2013
- Original Purchase Price: $31 Million in 2002 from the estate of Herbalife founder Mark Hughes, who died in 2000
- Size: 20,000+ Sq. Ft. on 9.5 Acres
- Rooms: 8 Bedrooms, 14 Bathrooms
- Ocean Frontage: 300 Feet (One of Malibu’s Largest Oceanside Lots)
According to both Forbes and The Wall Street Journal, the 9.5 acre Marks’ estate was quietly shopped on the market as a pocket listing with a price tag of $125 million. The buyers, reportedly a Russian billionaire couple, came in with $75 million cash.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 7/15/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Recap of Condo & Loft Sales & Inventory in Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Qualifying for a Mortgage will be Harder in 2014 So Refinance Now – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey’s Oxford Retention Basin Multi-Use Enhancement Project
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- 310 Washington Blvd. #804 – Live/Work in Marina del Rey | Latitude 33