What’s the Best Way to Earn Wealth in Real Estate? Marina del Rey Condos
The prospect of buying inexpensive properties, making cosmetic improvements and flipping those homes back onto the market for a hefty profit causes many people to ponder becoming real estate investors.
And while a fraction of those who take this approach are successful, most of them have worked for other people to learn the business, have extensive experience in real estate and contracting and/or have the resources to support themselves — and cover some losses — so they can focus on flipping homes full time for a few years to get started.
Learning as you go:
Buying rental properties for long-term hold is likely to be a successful way to earn money in real estate. But it isn’t easy; in fact it’s a lot of hard work. Most rental property owners have horror stories of lessons learned from losing money and the hassles they’ve experienced on rental properties. But they learn as time goes on, and they start to earn consistent income. And once they do, they laugh about the past and most of them would swear they’d do the same thing over again.
If you make smart real estate purchase decisions and buy decent properties that are cash-flow positive, put money into improving those properties, select good tenants and work hard to keep those tenants, then you can earn a nice retirement “pension” plan.
Beware that buying decent properties is no easy task: The education is formidable, and you will feel some pain over time as mistakes you make come to light. But it can be a great long-term wealth building tool if you’re patient and stick with it.
For most people, building real estate wealth simply takes time.
- Lot Size2.86 acHome Size2,099 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2003Days on Market2
- Lot SizeN/AHome Size935 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built0Days on Market2
- Lot Size12.37 acHome Size2,217 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1980Days on Market4
- Lot Size1.53 acHome Size1,582 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1966Days on Market5
- Lot Size11,090 sqftHome Size1,000 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1968Days on Market5
- Lot Size2.82 acHome Size1,855 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1999Days on Market5
- Lot Size2.86 acHome Size946 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths1 bathYear Built2003Days on Market6
- Lot Size1.83 acHome Size1,740 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2008Days on Market6
- Lot Size12.68 acHome Size1,398 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1974Days on Market6
- Lot Size1.83 acHome Size1,640 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2008Days on Market7
- Lot Size4.39 acHome Size1,627 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1974Days on Market7
- Lot Size1.36 acHome Size1,360 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2004Days on Market11
- Lot Size12.68 acHome Size1,544 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1974Days on Market11
- Lot Size1.36 acHome Size880 sq ftBeds1 bedBaths2 bathsYear Built2007Days on Market13
- Lot Size31,646 sqftHome Size1,735 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2006Days on Market13
- Lot Size11,329 sqftHome Size1,340 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2011Days on Market14
- Lot Size33,902 sqftHome Size2,010 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2010Days on Market14
- Lot Size31,646 sqftHome Size2,904 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2006Days on Market15
- Lot Size31,646 sqftHome Size1,795 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built2006Days on Market15
- Lot Size2.86 acHome Size1,481 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2003Days on Market16
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 1/22/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Former postal distribution center near Marina del Rey sells for $44,000,000.00
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Meet Zoey and Her Crew! | Marina del Rey Water Bowl DOGS of the Day
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Meet Bobby Brown | Marina del Rey Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way