Weekend Getaways in Marina del Rey
Need to Get Away but Don’t Want to Travel? Here are Five Awesome Places to Escape to in or really close to Marina del Rey (in no particular order):
- Ritz Carlton Pool and Day Spa: Have a spa day in complete style! If you book a spa treatment, you have total access to the pool area. Start the day with a round of tennis ($25.00/per hour) then head over to the pool area for a light lunch and a dip…. then let the zen spa sessions begin.
- Cruise Invictus: Hit the high seas in style on this beautiful vessel…. There are also several sport fishing outfitters to help you land that trophy catch or take a long cruise to help you decompress. Fact: there is a higher concentration of oxygen found near breaking waves. Give your brain an oxygen facial!!
- Learn to Paddleboard: There are two great companies, located at Mother’s Beach, who are ready and waiting to indulge your needs. ProSup Shop and The Paddle Method are pros you can trust.
- Go Shopping: Need I say more? Waterside Shopping Center and the newly Villa Marina Marketplace over off of Maxella are great places to check out. This probably won’t take up your whole day, but it’s definitely something to tack on to any of these other options.
- Play the Part of a Tourist: Start the day with breakfast at Cafe Buna and then head to the end of Washington (by the Venice Pier). Grab another cup of coffee at The Cows End Cafe and rent a bike or start your stroll on the boardwalk heading north! Stop at Muscle Beach, lift a few weights and let the madness that is Venice Beach set in…. If you keep heading north you’ll end up in Santa Monica where there are several Perry’s Cafes on the sand. Eventually, you’ll end up at the Santa Monica Pier which is where Route 66 ends. Fun times and endless opportunities to pretend you’re a tourist from Ohio (if you so choose).
- Lot Size3,149 sqftHome Size1,662 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1911Days on Market2
- Lot Size9,112 sqftHome Size4,000 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1971Days on Market12
- Lot Size5,884 sqftHome Size4,146 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built2013Days on Market27
- Lot Size8,515 sqftHome Size3,237 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2000Days on Market58
- Lot Size5,627 sqftHome Size1,838 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built1967Days on Market68
- Lot Size3,136 sqftHome Size3,891 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1989Days on Market69
- Lot Size2,500 sqftHome Size750 sq ftBeds2 bedsBaths2 bathsYear Built1954Days on Market81
- Lot Size5,039 sqftHome Size8,000 sq ftBeds5 bedsBaths7 bathsYear Built1992Days on Market89
- Lot Size8,468 sqftHome Size3,237 sq ftBeds3 bedsBaths3 bathsYear Built2000Days on Market98
- Lot Size3,845 sqftHome Size4,215 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2002Days on Market109
- Lot Size3,676 sqftHome Size4,545 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built1988Days on Market124
- Lot Size2,878 sqftHome Size3,872 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths4 bathsYear Built2004Days on Market156
- Lot Size3,800 sqftHome Size4,043 sq ftBeds6 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built1966Days on Market181
- Lot Size2,888 sqftHome Size3,645 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built1987Days on Market204
- Lot Size3,149 sqftHome Size4,277 sq ftBeds4 bedsBaths5 bathsYear Built1985Days on Market260
See all Marina del Rey Actives.
(all data current as of 1/15/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Lofts Available at the Gallery Lofts in Marina del Rey’s Loft District
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- View every Single Family, Condo, Loft and Townhome Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- View Every Single Family Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – Contact MDR Condos with any Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Innove Condos in Marina del Rey are on the Market – New Construction Marina del Rey