Top Ten Marina del Rey Restuarants to Feast At
Hungry in Marina del Rey (…and Venice)?
10. Cheesecake Factory – you can’t really go wrong here. Their menu rivals the size of the Argonaut so you’re guaranteed to find something you’ll like. Amazing patio and people watching…. plus, brunch on the weekends. My go-to is the Bacon Bacon Burger 🙂
9. Tony P’s – This place is a Marina del Rey SPORTS BAR staple. They must have about a hundred TV’s playing your game. This place also has an amazing patio to have breakfast/lunch/dinner overlooking the marina on. Get the Fresh Salmon B.L.T and a beer.
8. Jersey Mike’s – This is such a great quick and addicting lunch spot. Order the #7 on white with double meat and the Cherry Pepper Relish.
7. The Whaler – One of the best views on the Westside. This spot totally revamped their menu and it is bomb, great lunch and an even better bar scene. Order the Short Rib Grilled Cheese…. you’ll thank me.
6. The Terrace – Just on the other side of the street from the Marina, The Terrace has one of my favorite burgers on in LA. Another wonderful people watching spots for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Order the Muscle Beach Burger with bacon and avocado, medium rare.
5. In & Out – Only thing to hate about this place is the traffic from the Costco populous. Get a burger lol.
4. Whiskey Red’s – Sweeping marina views from inside and from their outdoor patio. Tons of parking and a great spot to catch a bite before heading out on your 3 hour tour.
3. Thai East Wind – Fantastic Thai food. Chill little restaurant that also delivers. I always order the same thing: Panaeng Curry, Summer Rolls (with extra peanut sauce) and Prik King with pork.
2. Mercedes’s Grill – Happy hour is a must at this Cuban spot and it’s actually a great lunch spot too. They chop their salad prices in half on the weekdays from 1 to 2. Awesome people watching. Order the Mercedes Salad with Chicken and a Moscow Mule.
1. Warehouse – Iconic Marina del Rey restaurant. They have amazing food and an old school Disney Land esque, waterpark vibe. Terrific happy hour and you can even get a drink with a take home glass. Order anything here, it’s all good.
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K, Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Ocean Front Properties for Sale
- Lady Lola is now Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yacht
- Latitude 33 Townhome for Sale | 310 Washington Blvd. #105
- Ocean Front Penthouse Pocket Listing at 1 Catamaran in Marina del Rey | Open Sunday 2:00 to 5:00
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K – 2 Week Escrow!