Lot Size2,819 sqft
Home Size950 sqft
Days on Market5
Ask The Expert – Rosanna Padilla, President/Sr. Escrow Officer at Overland Avenue Escrow
Recently, we asked Rosanna Padilla of Overland Escrow, what are her top 5 things a seller should know about going into escrow… This is great information and will make selling your home a smooth and easy process (especially if you have Rosanna on your team).
1) Keep their mortgage payments, HOA dues, and property taxes current.
2) Try to be in town for the escrow or be accessible while on vacation.
3) Let your escrow officer know how best to communicate with them: email or hard copies for escrow docs.
4) Time is of the essence. Return their real estate paperwork and escrow documents back in a timely manner, or it could hold up the escrow.
5) Notify escrow of any vesting changes, including marital status changes.
Thank you, Rosanna!! Look forward to working with you on the next escrow 🙂
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Marina del Rey Actives.
(all data current as of 9/16/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- View every Single Family, Condo, Loft and Townhome Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- View Every Single Family Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – Contact MDR Condos with any Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marina del Rey’s Water Taxi is Back on June 18th, 2015
- Warren Buffett: I’d Buy Up ‘A Couple Hundred Thousand’ Single-Family Homes – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- Meet Tom Selleck | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Meet Charlie | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way