The Best Complexes for Baby Boomers in Marina del Rey
Baby Boomer Approved:
Here is a little rundown of some great condo complexes in Marina del Rey that have impeccable locations, single levels, in-unit laundry, close to shopping, easy to park at, well managed etc. Let me know if you have any questions.
- 13600 Marina Pointe – Regatta (full service and some units have huge marina views, quiet building with great staff, electric car chargers available, big water views, close to shopping)
- 13650 Marina Pointe – Cove (quiet but hip boutique full service building… including valet. Guest room available to rent, wine storage, amazing pool deck and lounge, some units have huge marina views, single level units that go up to 2,500 sq.ft.)
- Villa Marina East V – 24/7 Guard gate, large single level units, very charming with water features and tennis courts)
- 3111 Via Dolce – Latitude 33 Sky Flats – Front desk reception is there 24/7. They are super professional and very good. Single level units and a block to the beach. Some have insane ocean views up and down the coast. Electric car charging available.
- Marina Strand Colony – Via Dolce/BoraBora/Tahiti Way. Single level units with great amenities (tennis court, pool/hot-tub) and located on the peninsula. Great location.
- Rentals – there is so much to chose from.
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey Ocean Front Properties for Sale
- Available Gallery Lofts in Marina del Rey’s Art District
- Warren Buffett: I’d Buy Up ‘A Couple Hundred Thousand’ Single-Family Homes – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl
- Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K – 2 Week Escrow!