Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
An amazing yacht owned by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich took over the coastal view in Marina del Rey Labor Day weekend.
The super yacht, named ‘Luna’ was built by Lloyd Werft and Stahlbau Nord in 2010 and cost around $185 million. She measures almost 380 feet long and features 2 helicopter pads, covered swimming pool, aft transom doors which lead to the yacht’s tender and water toy garage. The best feature is she can go long distances without refueling and traverse some stormy seas in total luxury. Let’s call her a Hybrid Yacht.
- Luna is just one of the yachts in the business tycoon’s fleet…. Abramovich also owns Mega Yacht ‘Eclipse’.
Abramovich is most widely known outside Russia as the owner of the Chelsea
Football Club, an English Premier League football team. Forbes currently shows Abramovich as the 50th richest person in the world with an estimated net worth of $14.6 billion.
- Lady Lola is now Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yacht
- View every Single Family, Condo, Loft and Townhome Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- View Every Single Family Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – Contact MDR Condos with any Questions email@example.com
- New Ocean View Listing in Marina del Rey | 21 Quarterdeck #2
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey Boat Parade – 51st Annual MDR Christmas Boat Show
- Sail Away in Marina del Rey | Local Sailing Groups to Check Out
- Hello ~ 你好 ~ Bonjour ~ שלום ~ नमस्ते ~ Ciao ~ こんにちは ~ Olá ~ Привет ~ Hej ~ Merhaba ~ مدد