New Smoking Law in Santa Monica – Santa Monica Real Estate
Be advised that a new smoking law went into effect on November 22, 2012. All newly occupied units in a multi-unit residential property in Santa Monica are declared non-smoking. Existing occupants can continue to smoke inside their unit if they designate the unit as “smoking”. As a landlord you are no longer able to rent your unit to smokers.
The City of Santa Monica is requesting a survey be done on every unit. Should the property not comply, the owner can be prosecuted for violating the municipal code.
- Best Restaurants of the Westside – Let’s EAT
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Marina del Rey’s Water Taxi is Back on June 18th, 2015
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- 4108 Del Rey Avenue – New Apartments Under Construction in Marina del Rey
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey WaterBus is Now Running for Summer 2014