Marina del Rey
This website was developed to serve the Marina del Rey property search for condos, lofts, town homes, condo complexes, single family homes and ocean front luxury properties. The Marina has almost 40 different complexes to choose from with an incredible array of amenities. Not to mention all of the different rental/lease options available. MDR Condos creates a seamless introduction to your starting quest for condos for sale and for lease in Marina del Rey
Outside of finding a place to live, the Marina provides an incredible place to PLAY! Bring your boat and dock it in one of 19 different marinas that dot one of the largest man-made small boat harbors in the United States. The harbor, the Los Angeles Times said in 1997, is “perhaps the county’s most valuable resource.” We completely agree.
Being centrally located, Marina del Rey puts all of Los Angeles at your fingertips. Minutes from LAX and the Santa Monica airport, easy access to major freeways and discreet boat get-away’s gives Marina del Rey a triple threat of transportation options. Why would you want to leave though? We live where everyone else is trying to get to! A walk or a quicker bike ride takes you to the end of Washington Blvd which extends out into the Venice Pier.
There is so much to Marina del Rey and we live and breath it. If you have to live outside of our little gem, MDR Condos can help you search all of Los Angeles, including: Playa del Rey, Playa Vista, Westchester, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Venice, Santa Monica, Culver City, Mar Vista, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Bel Air, Beverly Hills and the Wilshire Corridor. Feel free to call or send an email for more information on the area and available real estate.
- Google has Expanded its Borders to Playa Vista | Huge Land Acquisition in Playa Vista
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Marina del Rey Ocean Front Properties for Sale
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way