Welcome to the MDR Leasing Portal!
If you’re new to the area and want to explore what the west side has to offer… then you’re in the right place.
We assist tenants with finding the perfect place from start to finish. Here’s the basics on what to expect with non corporate rentals:
- Deposit will usually be one to two months of the rent price (Lease is $5,100/month then the deposit will more than likely be $5,100). The deposit will be held by the owner of the property.
- The deposit cannot be used in place for the last months rent.
- The most affordable place to live by the beach is in Playa del Rey
- When applying for a lease you will need to have a few items: credit report (this will be run by the landlord… so don’t do this ahead of time), two months of bank statements and the last two pay stubs.
- Terms for leases are typically one year terms. In the event you need short term… the landlord could up the rent price.
Search for Rentals:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.