Welcome to the MDR Leasing Portal!
If you’re new to the area and want to explore what the west side has to offer… then you’re in the right place.
We assist tenants in a boutique leasing fashion by finding the perfect place from start to finish.
- Deposit will usually be one to two months of the rent price (Lease is $5,100/month then the deposit will more than likely be $5,100). The deposit will be held by the owner of the property.
- The deposit cannot be used in place for the last months rent.
- The most affordable place to live by the beach is in Playa del Rey
- When applying for a lease you will need to have a few items: credit report (this will be run by the landlord… so don’t do this ahead of time), two months of bank statements and the last two pay stubs.
- Terms for leases are typically one year terms. In the event you need short term… the landlord could up the rent price.
Summary of Rental Qualifications and Application Process: Required Information – Government issued ID, 2 most recent pay stubs showing year-to-date income (or 2 years tax returns if self-employed) verifying at least 3x monthly rent in gross income. All adults aged 18+ must apply & pay the application fee.
Common Reasons to be Declined – Incomplete application (Including but not limited to not receiving all requested documentation for proof of income, all applications for everyone that would reside at property, identification, etc.), evictions, collections from landlords, credit score below 640, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references, bankruptcies within the last 7 years, unqualified occupants, pets (no aggressive breeds allowed), vehicles and/or move in dates too far in future, and not viewing the property in person can also be a reason for a declined application. Within the last 7 years, any felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, “arson”. Any sexual related offenses for any time period.
TENANT LIABILITY INSURANCE is now required for all Leases and Lease Renewals.
Search for Rentals:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.