Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
Marina del Rey Hotel is Set to Open Next Summer!!
Slated to reopen in late Summer of 2014, Marina del Rey Hotel is undergoing a $20 million renovation, which will modernize the historic waterfront property while continuing its legacy of excellent service and warm hospitality.
The revitalized 160-room hotel will boast the following upgraded 4-star amenities, among many others:
- Full-service restaurant
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge assistance
- Outdoor, marina-facing pool and sundeck
- Outdoor wedding venue
The renovation is timed for the hotel’s 50th anniversary. Originally opened in 1964, Marina del Rey Hotel has served as the meeting point for local yacht clubs, fashion shows and high-profile Los Angeles functions over the past half-century. Positioned close to iconic attractions like Venice Beach, Fisherman’s Village, Ballona Wetlands and Santa Monica Pier. Nearby water activities include kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing and sailing. Guests also enjoy easy access to Loyola Marymount, UCLA, USC, and Pepperdine universities.
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey
- The Mariners Village Renovation Project – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Latitude 33 Townhome for Sale | 310 Washington Blvd. #105
- Christmas Boat Parade in Marina del Rey 2014
- Current Income & Multi-Family Properties for Sale in Marina del Rey and Venice – Westside Real Estate