Marina del Rey Heli-Ports – Who needs a car when you can take a chopper? – Marina del Rey Transportation
If you don’t have a yacht to land your helicopter on, try one of these locations in the Marina or close by:
– The Ritz-Carlton Hotel – Private use. Permission required prior to landing (213) 823-1700
– Playa Vista 1, 2 and 3 – (310) 822-0074
– Hughes/Corporate – (818) 375-4501
– Santa Monica Municipal Airport – (310) 458-8591
– LAX – Los Angeles International Airport – (310) 646-5252
Helicopter landing on Super Yacht Attessa IV in Marina Del Rey, April 2012
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Google has Expanded its Borders to Playa Vista | Huge Land Acquisition in Playa Vista
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Former postal distribution center near Marina del Rey sells for $44,000,000.00
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos