Marina del Rey Food Trucks – Every Thursday Night for the Rest of the Summer at Mother’s Beach – Marina del Rey Condos
It’s a great way for locals and tourists alike to get out of the house or hotel.
“There’s an excellent selection of different types of food,” said Baker. “All kinds of ethnic food, all kinds of desserts, a lot of healthy choices.”
Several gourmet food trucks offer savory meals on wheels, while other food trucks dish dine-and-dash desserts in the lot near Mother’s Beach.
Parking costs 25 cents every 15 minutes, or a buck an hour, and a waterbus picks up from six other Marina locations for just a dollar each way, and bikes and strollers are welcome.
And in addition every other Thursday at Burton Chase park they have a free concert featuring classical music. On those Thursdays there’s a beach shuttle that provides service from neighboring parking lots for free.
Marina del Rey is the largest manmade marina in the U.S., offering wide sandy beaches and water sports. Young, old, advanced to novice, all are welcome.
“A lot of people can be a little bit timid about trying out different activities, but we have a lot of different facilities in the marina, different instructional courses that make it easy,” said Valerie Arias, Marina del Rey Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Beach Eats Thursdays are 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., now until August 30.
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina del Rey Farmers Market – Mother’s Beach Parking Lot Every Thursday 9:00 – 2:00
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Best Restaurants of the Westside – Let’s EAT