Marina del Rey Condo Market Report and Inventory Analysis ~ Inventory is Steadily Dropping!
Market Activity for Marina Del Rey for the month of October
The most affordable Condo is a One Bedroom, One Bath, approximately 778 square feet located at, 5000 S Centinela Ave. #237 for $193,000. In the luxury Marina del Rey Condo Market the most expensive Luxury Condo is a three bedroom and three and a half bath Penthouse unit located at Marina Pointe with 3,111 square feet of living space and INSANE views for $4,200,000.00.
This was an increase in price on the high end and a decrease in the low end. Also there was a decrease in the number of properties on the market compared to September.
- –35 Condos currently in Pending Status that are just about close to closing escrow.
- – 20 Condos in Backup-Status, where the buyers still have not removed their contingencies.
- – 3 Condos Have Sold Since October 1st ( The Sales for September include 21 Condo & Lofts) This is a large increase of activity compared to the previous month.
Marina del Rey Real Estate Inventory Status Graph ~ Pickings are getting slimmer!
[idx-listings city=”Marina Del Rey” propertytypes=”511″ orderby=”Price” orderdir=”ASC” count=”150″]
- Single Family Homes for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Steel Lofts on Beach in Marina del Rey Lofts District – 13320 Beach
- View every Single Family, Condo, Loft and Townhome Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Marina del Rey Condos for Sale – Marina del Rey Lofts for Sale – MDR Condos
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Latitude 33 Townhome for Sale | 310 Washington Blvd. #105