Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
Where to watch the fireworks:
- www.VisitMarinadelRey.com put together this very handy info on how to maximize your MDR 4th of July experience:
Fireworks are launched from a floating barge located in the waters of the main channel between Fisherman’s Village and the Breakwater (the ocean entrance to the harbor). Depending upon weather and cloud cover on the night of the show, the fireworks can usually be seen throughout the marina, and from the waterfront side of most hotels, restaurants, beaches, apartments and anchorages. You may be able to glimpse the fireworks from afar from Playa del Rey and Venice Beach Pier.
Popular locations include:
Fisherman’s Village, 13755 Fiji Way (2 blocks west of Lincoln Blvd.) Burton Chace Park, 13650 Mindanao Way (1 block west of Admiralty Way) **This location will have speakers set-up near the Helmsman statue, allowing spectators to watch the display and listen to synchronized music on KXLU 88.9 FM Marina Beach (Mother’s Beach), 4101 Admiralty Way (1 block south of Washington Blvd.)
Other special areas to view include:
Cafe del Rey is holding two seatings for a special three-course, fixed price dinner. First seating at 5:00 pm ($60 per person), must be finished by 8:00 pm. Second seating begins at 7:00 pm ($80 per person) with fireworks viewing. Reservations recommended. Hornblower Cruises & Events, two-hour observation cruise or 3-hour dinner cruise with live entertainment & dancing. Whiskey Red’s will be hosting a waterfront Red, White & Booze BBQ Bash starting at 5:30 pm to celebrate all things American, complete with live music from Americana Tribute Banc, Jack of HJearts, DJ, classic BBQ menu, complimentary dessert bar, stunning harbor views of the firework show. The party is free & open to the public on a first come, first serve basis. Limited seating available & table reservations can be made.
Come early! Parking lots fill up early on July 4th. There is no on-street parking inside Marina del Rey. Parking is available in 14 self-pay public lots. Most parking lots are full by 6 p.m.
Fisherman’s Village Area Parking • Lot #1 – 13737 Fiji Way (423 spaces) • Dock 52, 13501 Fiji Way (232 spaces) • Lot #2 – 13465 Fiji Way (225 spaces) Burton Chace Park Area Parking • Lot #2 – 13477 Fiji Way (225 spaces) • Lot #4 – 13500 Mindanao Way (145 spaces) • Lot #5 – 4545 Admiralty Way (at Bali Way) (219 spaces) • Lot EE – 13650 Mindanao Way (60 spaces) Marina Beach Area Parking • Lot #8 – 4220 Admiralty Way (next to Marina International Hotel) (177 spaces) • Lot #9 – 14110 Palawan Way (181 spaces) • Lot #10 – 4101 Admiralty Way (across from Marina del Rey Marriott Hotel) (206 spaces) • Lot #11 – 14101 Panay Way (at Via Marina near Cheesecake Factory) (255 spaces) • Lot #12 – 14151 Marquesas Way (at Via Marina) (199 spaces)
- Christmas Boat Parade in Marina del Rey 2014
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade hosted by Kerry Walsh Jennings – 50th Year Anniversary – Burton Chase Park – Marina del Rey
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- The Mariners Village Renovation Project – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Hello ~ 你好 ~ Bonjour ~ שלום ~ नमस्ते ~ Ciao ~ こんにちは ~ Olá ~ Привет ~ Hej ~ Merhaba ~ مدد
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Dockweiler Beach Trip Planner – What you should know before you go! – MUST HAVE LIST