Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
Happy Independence Day Marina del Rey!!
Where to watch the fireworks:
- www.VisitMarinadelRey.com put together this very handy info on how to maximize your MDR 4th of July experience:
Fireworks are launched from a floating barge located in the waters of the main channel between Fisherman’s Village and the Breakwater (the ocean entrance to the harbor). Depending upon weather and cloud cover on the night of the show, the fireworks can usually be seen throughout the marina, and from the waterfront side of most hotels, restaurants, beaches, apartments and anchorages. You may be able to glimpse the fireworks from afar from Playa del Rey and Venice Beach Pier.
Popular locations include:
Fisherman’s Village, 13755 Fiji Way (2 blocks west of Lincoln Blvd.) Burton Chace Park, 13650 Mindanao Way (1 block west of Admiralty Way) **This location will have speakers set-up near the Helmsman statue, allowing spectators to watch the display and listen to synchronized music on KXLU 88.9 FM Marina Beach (Mother’s Beach), 4101 Admiralty Way (1 block south of Washington Blvd.)
Come early because parking is never easy. There are a few parking lots dotted close to Mothers Beach that are worth a lap.
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl
- Dockweiler Beach Trip Planner – What you should know before you go! – MUST HAVE LIST
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Marina del Rey Latitude 33 Ocean View Penthouse for Sale – Marina del Rey Condos
- Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Google has Expanded its Borders to Playa Vista | Huge Land Acquisition in Playa Vista