Los Angeles Leasing Specialist – Rentals on the West Side
Welcome to the MDR Leasing Portal!
We assist tenants with finding the perfect place from start to finish. Here’s the basics on what to expect with non corporate rentals:
- Deposit will usually be one to two months of the rent price (Lease is $5,100/month then the deposit will more than likely be $5,100). The deposit will be held by the owner of the property.
- The deposit cannot be used in place for the last months rent.
- The most affordable place to live by the beach is in Playa del Rey
- When applying for a lease you will need to have a few items: credit report (this will be run by the landlord… so don’t do this ahead of time), two months of bank statements and the last two pay stubs.
- Terms for leases are typically one year terms. In the event you need short term… the landlord could up the rent price.
Search for Leases – under property type be sure to select the Rental tab
- Warren Buffett: I’d Buy Up ‘A Couple Hundred Thousand’ Single-Family Homes – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- AMLI Marina Luxury Apartments are set to Replace Bar Harbor in Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Ocean Front Properties for Sale
- Azzurra – 13700 Marina Pointe – Marina del Rey Luxury Condos
- Lofts Available at the Gallery Lofts in Marina del Rey’s Loft District
- Latitude 33 Townhome for Sale | 310 Washington Blvd. #105
- Marina del Rey Latitude 33 Ocean View Penthouse for Sale – Marina del Rey Condos
- Download My Marina del Rey Real Estate Search App