Living Social Paddle Board Special at Mother’s Beach in Marina del Rey
Whether you’re new to stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) or have experience with the serene sport, you’ll find a tour that’s perfect for you with this offer:
• $55 ($110 value) for a two-hour Sea Lion SUP tour for one person
• $65 ($85 value) for a two-hour Paradise Cove SUP tour for one person
• $110 ($220 value) for a two-hour Sea Lion SUP tour for two people
• $130 ($170 value) for a two-hour Paradise Cover SUP tour for two people
- The Sea Lion tour is designed for beginners, and includes paddling instruction from your certified guide. You’ll then paddle in the marina and observe adorable sea lions. All gear is included, and tours depart from Mother’s Beach.
- The Paradise Cove tour is recommended for an intermediate skill level (no first-time paddlers), and takes you to one of the most beautiful places in California to paddle. On this popular tour, you might glide along with a pod of dolphins, paddle through kelp forests, and check out the dramatic cliffs of Paradise Cove. All gear is included, and tours depart south of Paradise Cove.
- Regatta – Azzurra – Cove Floor Plans
- Latitude 33 Townhome for Sale | 310 Washington Blvd. #105
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Lady Lola is now Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yacht
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Marina del Rey Latitude 33 Ocean View Penthouse for Sale – Marina del Rey Condos
- Innove Condos in Marina del Rey are on the Market – New Construction Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts