Khloe Kardashian BLOWS up the Marina with Fireworks!!
Last night at midnight the Marina was jolted alive with fireworks set off in celebration of Houston Rockets player James Harden’s birthday. They were all partying on a yacht (FantaSea) floating about in Marina del Rey. It was fully permitted, so Khloe must’ve paid a pretty penny to get those permits approved because the law inforcements haven’t seen anyone issued this kind of a permit in the last five years on any day other than a holiday.
This story is just developing as we may be seeing a class action lawsuit against the County! Check out TMZ’s story on this event: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/26/khloe-kardashian-fireworks-noise-complaints-coast-guard-sheriff/
Check out some HOT Marina Properties to view Firework from:[idx-listings linkid=”408327″ count=”25″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
- Christmas Boat Parade in Marina del Rey 2014
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade hosted by Kerry Walsh Jennings – 50th Year Anniversary – Burton Chase Park – Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Marina del Rey Farmers Market – Mother’s Beach Parking Lot Every Thursday 9:00 – 2:00
- Marina del Rey’s Oxford Retention Basin Multi-Use Enhancement Project
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update