Khloe Kardashian BLOWS up the Marina with Fireworks!!
Last night at midnight the Marina was jolted alive with fireworks set off in celebration of Houston Rockets player James Harden’s birthday. They were all partying on a yacht (FantaSea) floating about in Marina del Rey. It was fully permitted, so Khloe must’ve paid a pretty penny to get those permits approved because the law inforcements haven’t seen anyone issued this kind of a permit in the last five years on any day other than a holiday.
This story is just developing as we may be seeing a class action lawsuit against the County! Check out TMZ’s story on this event: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/26/khloe-kardashian-fireworks-noise-complaints-coast-guard-sheriff/
Check out some HOT Marina Properties to view Firework from:[idx-listings linkid=”408327″ count=”25″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Marina del Rey’s Oxford Retention Basin Multi-Use Enhancement Project
- Meet Ziggy Stardust | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Meet Bobby Brown | Marina del Rey Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- 4108 Del Rey Avenue – New Apartments Under Construction in Marina del Rey