Gardening in Playa Vista – Community Gardens
Want to Garden in Playa Vista?
I recently found another interesting post asking about how to get a gardening plot in Playa Vista. There are two areas called the Celedon Gardens and Corner Green Park which have community plots available. There is quite a waiting list… but call Centerpointe and let them know that you’d like to sign up on their waiting list for a plot.
The CenterPointe Club – 310.437.6070
Things to Know:
- The basic plot size is approx 4×7 (inside)
- You rent plots for two years at a time
- Corner Green:
- Celedon Garden:
After you get on the waiting list, there are several other gardening options to look into. Check these out:
- Playa Vista Community Gardens on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1805982342997896
- Emerson Avenue Community Garden Meetup: https://www.eacgc.org/
- Playa Vista Farmers Market: EVERY SATURDAY 9AM-2PM
- Volunteer at the Gardening Club: Discovery Park on Bluff Creek Drive
- Contact: Neysa Frechette
- Friends of Ballona Wetlands
- Marina del Rey Farmer’s Market – Thursdays from 9:00 – 2:00
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl
- Incredible Surf Footage of Mikala Jones!!!!!!!!!
- Azzurra – 13700 Marina Pointe – Marina del Rey Luxury Condos
- Download My Marina del Rey Real Estate Search App
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- AMLI Marina Luxury Apartments are set to Replace Bar Harbor in Marina del Rey