Free Wifi in Los Angeles for Time Warner Cable Clients!!
- So grab your mobile device and get going – with Time Warner Cable WiFi, you have reliable, secure and convenient WiFi access.Make the most of your outings – you can connect from hotspots in key locations throughout the greater Los Angeles area, such as Venice Beach, Koreatown and Downtown LA.
- Our secure network allows you to shop, read the news and do your banking anytime within the hotspot areas.
- If you are not a Time Warner Cable Internet customer, an affordable Access Pass is available to purchase when you are in a hotspot.
Follow the instructions below to connect.
- Turn your WiFi feature ON.
- Select TWCWiFi network from your connection options.
- Open an Internet browser.
- Enter your Time Warner Cable email address (for example,email@example.com) and your password on the WiFi Sign-in screen (located at twcwifi.com).
- You’re connected to Time Warner Cable WiFi.
The cable company’s high-speed Internet customers can tap into the hot spots on their wireless devices for free. People who are not customers can access the network by paying a fee. Rates are $2.95 for one hour, $6.95 for a day; $19.95 for a week or $49.95 for a monthly plan.
The service currently reaches a relatively small area — an estimated 40 miles in Southern California that includes Venice Beach, West Hollywood, downtown Los Angeles, Santa Ana and Newport Beach. Time Warner Cable plans to eventually expand the network to cover more areas, including Westside coastal communities and sections of Orange County.
Image: Map displays Time Warner Cable’s hot-spot areas in Southern California. Credit: Time Warner Cable
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Best Restaurants of the Westside – Let’s EAT
- Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!