FHA and VA Approved Condo Complexes
The big question is… is an FHA loan better than a normal loan?
FHA approved condo complexes in Marina del Rey:
VILLA VELLETRI – Glencoe
VILLA VALLARTA – Alla Rd.
VIA MARINA TAHITI – 310 Tahiti Way
VIA DOLCE – 5100 Via Dolce
Interestingly there were quite a few more approved complexes but their approval has since expired.
2023 FHA Loan Limit in Los Angeles:
|LOS ANGELES||One Unit: $1,089,300||Two Unit: $1,394,775||Three Unit: $1,685,850||Four Unit: $2,095,200||Median Price $1,120,000|
VA Approved MDR Complexes:
If these haven’t had their VA loan approval status expire… these would be the complexes in Marina del Rey that have approval.
4 QUARTERDECK ST – 4 Quarterdeck St.
ELEMENT LOFTS – 4141 Glencoe Ave.
LATITUDE 33 – Via Dolce & Washington
THE LOFTS ON BEACH – 13326 Beach Ave
VIA DOLCE HOMEOWNERS ASSOC – 5100 Via Dolce and 306 Bora Bora Way
VILLA BEAULIEU – 132141 Fiji Way
VILLA IMPERIA – 4720 La Villa Marina
VILLA MARINA EAST IV – 13078 Mindanao Way
VILLA RAPALLO – 4711 La Villa Marina
VILLA VALLARTA – Mindanao, Glencoe, Alla Rd.
VILLA VELLETRI – Glencoe, Maxella, Redwood, Mindanao
WESTEND – 4215 Glencoe Ave.
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Available Gallery Lofts in Marina del Rey’s Art District
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Steel Lofts on Beach in Marina del Rey Lofts District – 13320 Beach
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Innove Condos in Marina del Rey are on the Market – New Construction Marina del Rey
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K – 2 Week Escrow!
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl