Fantastic Article to Read! “Four Questions to Stop Asking Yourself”
This article really struck a cord with me and I thought I’d share 🙂 I can’t post the whole article (copy-write rules are not to be messed with) but there is a link at the bottom to finish it up on the Forbes website:
Four Questions You Should Immediately Stop Asking Yourself
Ryan Avery is one of the most profound keynote speakers on strategic communication, negotiation and leadership.
Big dreams. Solid goals. A vision for the future. Many of us hit the first few months of the year with high hopes and big ideas for breakthrough results. The one piece that historically sabotages our forward trajectory, however, is the conversations we have with ourselves.
I’m a man of big dreams with a solid “can-do” attitude. Yet, despite having every reason in the world to feel on top of the world, there are times when I struggle with self-doubt and that nagging “imposter” feeling that plagues so many people. I can get overwhelmed when confronted by a wide spectrum of options and can find myself sometimes shutting down rather than powering up to meet the challenge.
So, how do we interrupt the struggle? How do we get to the place of feeling more genuine and authentic in our purpose and actions and less plagued by self-defeating thoughts of “not good enough?”
- Qualifying for a Mortgage will be Harder in 2014 So Refinance Now – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Meet Tom Selleck | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade hosted by Kerry Walsh Jennings – 50th Year Anniversary – Burton Chase Park – Marina del Rey
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate