Lady Lola was Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yachts
Here’s the newest 2021 mega yacht: LunaSea
We’ve had a run of some amazing mega yachts using Marina del Rey as their luxe port of call. Invictus owned by Rick Caruso, The A owned by Andrey Melnichencko, Serene owned by Yuri Schefler, Luna owned by Roman Abromovich, Zenji owned by Larry Ellison and now Lady Lola owned by mogul publisher Duane Hagadone.
The Marina is able to host lavish vessels with ease located by the fueling station and snack shop at the end of Basin A.
Lady Lola pictured below on the right (opposite Invictus) is a special girl. Built in 2002 by Oceanco, she features naval architecture and and an interior completed by Zuretti.
Mr. Hagadone requested the ultimate in privacy when on board. He had the yacht designed with an upper deck that is solely dedicated to the owners. It is completely closed-off from the remainder of the yacht and encompasses a forward stateroom with panoramic views, private office, bathroom with hot tub, salon and a sheltered terrace….. Genius.
Tour the mega yacht ‘A’
- Steel Lofts On Beach
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- 4108 Del Rey Avenue – New Apartments Under Construction in Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl