Lady Lola is now Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yacht
We’ve had a run of some amazing mega yachts using Marina del Rey as their luxe port of call. Invictus owned by Rick Caruso, The A owned by Andrey Melnichencko, Serene owned by Yuri Schefler, Luna owned by Roman Abromovich, Zenji owned by Larry Ellison and now Lady Lola owned by mogul publisher Duane Hagadone.
The Marina is able to host lavish vessels with ease located by the fueling station and snack shop at the end of Basin A.
Lady Lola pictured below on the right (opposite Invictus) is a special girl. Built in 2002 by Oceanco, she features naval architecture and and an interior completed by Zuretti.
Mr. Hagadone requested the ultimate in privacy when on board. He had the yacht designed with an upper deck that is solely dedicated to the owners. It is completely closed-off from the remainder of the yacht and encompasses a forward stateroom with panoramic views, private office, bathroom with hot tub, salon and a sheltered terrace….. Genius.
Tour the mega yacht ‘A’
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- The Lofts on Beach
- Steel Lofts On Beach
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Pocket Listing on Privateer in Marina del Rey – $1,349,000
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Sail Away in Marina del Rey | Local Sailing Groups to Check Out