Dollar Shave Club Sold for One Billion Dollars!
Located in Marina del Rey, the Dollar Shave Club has an amazing new owner to the tune of $1,000,000,000.00 (as reported).
- – CEO Michael Dubin, will remain as CEO of Dollar Shave Club
- – Acquired by Unilever, an Anglo-Dutch consumer goods company who states that seven out of every ten households around the world contain at least one their products.
– A few of the other companies Unilever owns:
- Howard Hughes and the History of the Marina City Club – Marina del Rey Condos
- Qualifying for a Mortgage will be Harder in 2014 So Refinance Now – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Summer Activities in Marina del Rey
- Just Sold! 13310 Maxella Ave. #3, Marina del Rey – Villa Velletri
- Steel Lofts on Beach in Marina del Rey Lofts District – 13320 Beach
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos