Design Inspiration: Nely Galán’s Home In Venice, CA
Nely Galán of Telemundo knows that color is the spice of life. Especially with regards to your home! is not alwaysL.A.’s Venice neighborhood is known for being home to eternal hippies and leathery boardwalk rollerbladers. A few blocks away from the beach, though, a lesser-known attraction resides — a cluster of canals, that were built as an homage to the area’s namesake in Italy. They’re shiny and gorgeous, as are the houses that surround them, and yes, it’s stupid expensive to live near them.
Even so, there’s a lot of inspiration to be gleaned from houses like the one pictured above, which was featured in a recent photo essay in the LA Times (see the entire gallery here). The home is owned by Nely Galán, a TV producer and executive, and speaking as someone who just moved into a new apartment and is staring at a bunch of blank walls, the bright colors of Galán’s exterior make me want to run to the closest purveyor of Benjamin Moore and scoop up everything primary.
In lieu of that, though, here are some Galán-inspired items that might involve less manual labor to incorporate.
Posted on Marina del Rey Real Estate-Marina del Rey Homes For Sale
- Available Gallery Lofts in Marina del Rey’s Art District
- Lady Lola was Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yachts
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Warren Buffett: I’d Buy Up ‘A Couple Hundred Thousand’ Single-Family Homes – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- Princeton Lofts in Marina del Rey – Great Urban Lofts w/ Lots of Different Floor-plans Available
- Steel Lofts on Beach in Marina del Rey Lofts District – 13320 Beach
- Innove Condos in Marina del Rey are on the Market – New Construction Marina del Rey
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos