Design Inspiration: Nely Galán’s Home In Venice, CA
Nely Galán of Telemundo knows that color is the spice of life. Especially with regards to your home! is not alwaysL.A.’s Venice neighborhood is known for being home to eternal hippies and leathery boardwalk rollerbladers. A few blocks away from the beach, though, a lesser-known attraction resides — a cluster of canals, that were built as an homage to the area’s namesake in Italy. They’re shiny and gorgeous, as are the houses that surround them, and yes, it’s stupid expensive to live near them.
Even so, there’s a lot of inspiration to be gleaned from houses like the one pictured above, which was featured in a recent photo essay in the LA Times (see the entire gallery here). The home is owned by Nely Galán, a TV producer and executive, and speaking as someone who just moved into a new apartment and is staring at a bunch of blank walls, the bright colors of Galán’s exterior make me want to run to the closest purveyor of Benjamin Moore and scoop up everything primary.
In lieu of that, though, here are some Galán-inspired items that might involve less manual labor to incorporate.
- Lady Lola is now Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yacht
- AMLI Marina Luxury Apartments are set to Replace Bar Harbor in Marina del Rey
- Lofts Available at the Gallery Lofts in Marina del Rey’s Loft District
- Warren Buffett: I’d Buy Up ‘A Couple Hundred Thousand’ Single-Family Homes – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- Latitude 33 Townhome for Sale | 310 Washington Blvd. #105
- Princeton Lofts in Marina del Rey – Great Urban Lofts w/ Lots of Different Floor-plans Available
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend