Dennis Hopper’s Venice Beach Compound Sold for $5,000,000 in 2012
The Venice home of the late actor, photographer and artist Dennis Hopper sells for $5 million. The property includes a pool house, a guest cottage and three two-story condominiums for a total of seven bedrooms.
Here’s a link to the sales info from 2012:
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Adjoining Owners are Equally Responsible for Shared Fences Between Properties
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
- 4108 Del Rey Avenue – New Apartments Under Construction in Marina del Rey