Dennis Hopper’s Venice Beach Compound Sold for $5,000,000 in 2012
The Venice home of the late actor, photographer and artist Dennis Hopper sells for $5 million. The property includes a pool house, a guest cottage and three two-story condominiums for a total of seven bedrooms.
Here’s a link to the sales info from 2012:
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Hello ~ 你好 ~ Bonjour ~ שלום ~ नमस्ते ~ Ciao ~ こんにちは ~ Olá ~ Привет ~ Hej ~ Merhaba ~ مدد
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Recap of Condo & Loft Sales & Inventory in Marina del Rey
- Adjoining Owners are Equally Responsible for Shared Fences and Fences Between NeighborsBoundaries
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!