Cross Creek Village
Cross Creek Village | Playa del Rey
Cross Creek was built in 1971 with 532 units. It’s an incredibly unique complex with streams, tons of trees, walking paths, and an on-site dry cleaner. You will also have plenty of pet squirrels to name. This complex is located within a 5 min commute to LAX and is a super affordable option to call home in Playa del Rey. It’s really one of the best kept secrets in Los Angeles…. affordable, quiet, tons of amenities and you’ll meet genuinly happy people more often than not. Also, on a side note…. my dad lived here back in the swinging 70’s and has some pretty great stories!
The complex amenities are as follows:
• 2 Tennis Courts • 1 Paddle Tennis Court • 1 Basketball Court • 2 Pools • Workout room with men’s and women’s locker room which include a spa and sauna • Dry cleaning service on the property • Clubhouse with pool tables and meeting tables.
Complex Listings For Sale:
Complex Listings For Lease:
Other Condos for Sale in Playa del Rey:
©2018 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of December 12, 2018 9:02 AM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
- AMLI Marina Luxury Apartments are set to Replace Bar Harbor in Marina del Rey
- Marina del Rey Latitude 33 Ocean View Penthouse for Sale – Marina del Rey Condos
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K – 2 Week Escrow!
- Townhomes for Sale in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Innove Condos in Marina del Rey are on the Market – New Construction Marina del Rey
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Latitude 33 Townhome for Sale | 310 Washington Blvd. #105
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos