Cross Creek Village
Cross Creek Village | Playa del Rey
Cross Creek was built in 1971 with 532 units. It’s an incredibly unique complex with streams, tons of trees, walking paths, and an on-site dry cleaner. You will also have plenty of pet squirrels to name. This complex is located within a 5 min commute to LAX and is a super affordable option to call home in Playa del Rey. It’s really one of the best kept secrets in Los Angeles…. affordable, quiet, tons of amenities and you’ll meet genuinely happy people more often than not. Also, on a side note…. my dad lived here back in the swinging 70’s and has some pretty great stories!
The complex amenities are as follows:
• 2 Tennis Courts • 1 Paddle Tennis Court • 1 Basketball Court • 2 Pools • Workout room with men’s and women’s locker room which include a spa and sauna • Dry cleaning service on the property • Clubhouse with pool tables and meeting tables.
- 1 bed to 3 bed units
- 612 sq.ft. to 1,262 sq.ft.
- HOA’s are approx. $440/month
- On location dry cleaners and 3 laundry rooms dotted throughout the complex
- Elevator in each building
- 3 stories
- 532 units
- Built in 1971
Complex Listings For Sale:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- None Found