Big Projects are Happening in the Marina Arts District
1. First new development on deck is 4061-4065 Glencoe Avenue. This complex is known around the internet as the INclave. The project will feature 65,000 square feet of creative office space, 49 apartments and 2,000 sq.ft. of restaurant space. Amenities at the campus will include outdoor common areas, a business center, a gym with a yoga studio, dog play area, and a swimming pool with spa. Completion is anticipated in the first quarter of 2019.
2. G8 is going to be a very nice addition to Glencoe and Del Rey Ave. Featuring a 2.3-acre T-shaped lot and building. There will be 230 apartments ranging from studios to three beds and 25,000 sq.ft. of offices and 15,000 sq.ft. of amenities (including a roof deck pool and a PARK!!). Completion is set for 2019
Check out this link for pics and some more details:
Here are some of the condo/lofts available in the Arts Disctrict… to view any in person just shoot me an email/text
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- AMLI Marina Luxury Apartments are set to Replace Bar Harbor in Marina del Rey
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Latitude 33 Townhome for Sale | 310 Washington Blvd. #105
- Marina del Rey Farmer’s Market – Thursdays from 9:00 – 2:00
- Marina del Rey Skatepark – The Dog Bowl