Best Beaches For Kids In Los Angeles – CBS News – Mother’s Beach in Marina del Rey Made the List!
- Mother’s Beach in Marina del Rey made the list…. which is no surprise!
Los Angeles County has 75 miles of shoreline and many, many beaches along the coast for enjoying the blue Pacific Ocean. Here are the best ones for taking your kids, from North to South.
Mother’s Beach, Marina del Rey
This beach has long been a favorite with parents of small children looking to keep their little ones away from the surf. Mother’s Beach is a protected water area near the boat marina, and the County has recently added a filtration system for the water, making this one of the cleanest beaches around. There’s a great play area with a Pirate ship the kids love to climb on, plus there are picnic tables and BBQ facilities, as well as several restaurants and hotels nearby. There is street parking, but it can be a challenge, so read posted signs carefully.
Click here to view the other top beaches: https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/top-lists/best-beaches-for-kids-in-los-angeles/
- Dockweiler Beach Trip Planner – What you should know before you go! – MUST HAVE LIST
- Marina del Rey Ocean Front Properties
- Marina Pointe Condos for Sale in Marina del Rey – Azzurra – Regatta – Cove
- The Mariners Village Renovation Project – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Google has Expanded its Borders to Playa Vista | Huge Land Acquisition in Playa Vista
- Top 25 Most Expensive Condos in Los Angeles
- American Horror Story Property in Hancock Park is in Ecrow! Not Every Great Property is in Marina del Rey!
- Former postal distribution center near Marina del Rey sells for $44,000,000.00