ABBOT KINNEY FESTIVAL is THIS SUNDAY!
Come out to Venice this Sunday and Abbot Kinney Festival it up!!!
Find out how you can sign up to volunteer at Sunday’s Abbot Kinney Festival:http://ow.ly/BLHpW
The Abbot Kinney Festival, is now a 30 year tradition. It all goes down on a mile portion of the famous Abbot Kinney Blvd., known as the “coolest block in America”…. and probably home to the most expensive rent in LA.
FREE festival admission, 300 quality vendors, top food trucks and booths, 5 live music stages, 3 beer gardens, kids rides and games, 2 kids stages
WHERE TO PARK: Ride OR walk a bike if possible. If not…..
Playa Vista Beach Shuttle:
This free shuttle stops at Venice Boulevard and Abbot KinneyBoulevard. Stops along the way include Admiralty Way, Washington Boulevard, Fisherman’s Village, and Playa Vista. For details, visit www.playavistatoday.comOther Official Festival Parking Lots:
Located off Electric Ave at Brooks, Santa Clara, Milwood & Venice. Check our map to see the locations. and look for our signage on Electric Avenue. Festival parking is valet only for $25. Part of your parking fee at an official lot goes back into the festival coffers that go back into the Venice community!
Public Parking Lots:
Located throughout the area. One is at Westminster Elementary School on Main Street between Brooks Avenue and Westminster Avenue. Others are on Windward, Electric Avenue, Washington Boulevard near Venice Pier, and in Marina del Rey.
- Current Income & Multi-Family Properties for Sale in Marina del Rey and Venice – Westside Real Estate
- Best Restaurants of the Westside – Let’s EAT
- Have a SPOOKY Halloween in Marina del Rey!!
- Marina del Rey 4th of JULY! Come out and CELEBRATE!
- Princeton Lofts in Marina del Rey – Great Urban Lofts w/ Lots of Different Floor-plans Available
- Meet Tom Selleck | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey’s Water Taxi is Back on June 18th, 2015
- 4108 Del Rey Avenue – New Apartments Under Construction in Marina del Rey