4108 Del Rey Avenue – New Apartments Under Construction in Marina del Rey
Tribeca Urban Apartments Marina del Rey
Trical Construction is building a 77-unit apartment complex located at 4108 Del Rey Avenue. The 5 story complex, designed by Keith Dover Associates, will be known as Tribeca Urban. Tribeca Urban will consist of 1 to 3 bedroom apartments and provide numerous amenities including a gym, outdoor fireplace and a spa.
- Completion is set for next Summer (2014)
Even though Tribeca Urban is still under construction, expansion plans are already in the works. Trical submitted plans to the Department of City Planning to add an extra 51-units next door at 4090 Del Rey Ave.
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Google has Expanded its Borders to Playa Vista | Huge Land Acquisition in Playa Vista
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Princeton Lofts in Marina del Rey – Great Urban Lofts w/ Lots of Different Floor-plans Available
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K, Marina del Rey
- Steel Lofts on Beach in Marina del Rey Lofts District – 13320 Beach