350 Carolwood Drive in Holmby Hills has finally SOLD for $102 Million
Suzanne C Saperstein’s fabulous Fleur de Lys Manor has finally sold after having been on the market since 2009. Sold for $102 million…. ALL CASH
- Fleur de Lys estate is 4.6 acres with 12 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, two motor courts, pool/spa complex, tennis court, lavish gardens, ballroom for 500, 2-story library, music room, commercial kitchen, cutlery room, staff dining room, staff offices, security center and a 3,000-square-foot wine cellar with tasting room.
Fleur de Lys is going to be the new Great Gatsby for whomever acquired this piece of real estate! The new buyer has not been disclosed, however, rumors are floating about that Michael Milken may be the new owner.
- The estate went into a bidding war among 3 billionaires…. This beats LA’s former highest sale price, set in 2000 when Dole chief David Murdock sold his Casa Encantada to Garry Winnick for $94 million.
Take a picture tour:
[idx-listings county=”Los Angeles” statuses=”1″ propertytypes=”513″ orderby=”Price” orderdir=”DESC” count=”15″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
- Warren Buffett: I’d Buy Up ‘A Couple Hundred Thousand’ Single-Family Homes – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K – 2 Week Escrow!
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Marina del Rey Lofts – MDR Lofts
- Available Gallery Lofts in Marina del Rey’s Art District
- Steel Lofts on Beach in Marina del Rey Lofts District – 13320 Beach
- Lady Lola was Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yachts