350 Carolwood Drive in Holmby Hills has finally SOLD for $102 Million
Suzanne C Saperstein’s fabulous Fleur de Lys Manor has finally sold after having been on the market since 2009. Sold for $102 million…. ALL CASH
- Fleur de Lys estate is 4.6 acres with 12 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, two motor courts, pool/spa complex, tennis court, lavish gardens, ballroom for 500, 2-story library, music room, commercial kitchen, cutlery room, staff dining room, staff offices, security center and a 3,000-square-foot wine cellar with tasting room.
Fleur de Lys is going to be the new Great Gatsby for whomever acquired this piece of real estate! The new buyer has not been disclosed, however, rumors are floating about that Michael Milken may be the new owner.
- The estate went into a bidding war among 3 billionaires…. This beats LA’s former highest sale price, set in 2000 when Dole chief David Murdock sold his Casa Encantada to Garry Winnick for $94 million.
Take a picture tour:
[idx-listings county=”Los Angeles” statuses=”1″ propertytypes=”513″ orderby=”Price” orderdir=”DESC” count=”15″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
- Warren Buffett: I’d Buy Up ‘A Couple Hundred Thousand’ Single-Family Homes – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- View every Single Family, Condo, Loft and Townhome Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- A Look Inside Del Rey Terrace in Marina del Rey | Marina del Rey Condos
- Single Family Homes for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Just Sold – 4778 La Villa Marina #K – 2 Week Escrow!
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Download My Marina del Rey Real Estate Search App
- Azzurra – 13700 Marina Pointe – Marina del Rey Luxury Condos