What’s the Best Way to Earn Wealth in Real Estate? Marina del Rey Condos
The prospect of buying inexpensive properties, making cosmetic improvements and flipping those homes back onto the market for a hefty profit causes many people to ponder becoming real estate investors.
And while a fraction of those who take this approach are successful, most of them have worked for other people to learn the business, have extensive experience in real estate and contracting and/or have the resources to support themselves — and cover some losses — so they can focus on flipping homes full time for a few years to get started.
Learning as you go:
Buying rental properties for long-term hold is likely to be a successful way to earn money in real estate. But it isn’t easy; in fact it’s a lot of hard work. Most rental property owners have horror stories of lessons learned from losing money and the hassles they’ve experienced on rental properties. But they learn as time goes on, and they start to earn consistent income. And once they do, they laugh about the past and most of them would swear they’d do the same thing over again.
If you make smart real estate purchase decisions and buy decent properties that are cash-flow positive, put money into improving those properties, select good tenants and work hard to keep those tenants, then you can earn a nice retirement “pension” plan.
Beware that buying decent properties is no easy task: The education is formidable, and you will feel some pain over time as mistakes you make come to light. But it can be a great long-term wealth building tool if you’re patient and stick with it.
For most people, building real estate wealth simply takes time.
- $1,499,000 : 310 Washington Boulevard #101, Marina del Rey3 beds, 3 baths
- $859,000 : 4050 Glencoe Avenue #207, Marina del Rey2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,495,000 : 4265 Marina City Drive #PH11, Marina del Rey3 beds, 3 baths
- 1 bed, 2 baths
- $1,425,000 : 13700 MARINA POINTE Drive #904, Marina del Rey2 beds, 2 baths
- $3,750,000 : 3111 VIA DOLCE #804, Marina del Rey3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,079,000 : 4115 GLENCOE Avenue #411, Marina del Rey1 bed, 2 baths
- $2,949,000 : 1 Ironsides Street #7, Marina del Rey2 beds, 3 baths
- $899,000 : 4211 Redwood Avenue #202, Marina del Rey2 beds, 2 baths
- 1 bed, 2 baths
- $859,000 : 13226 ADMIRAL Avenue #B, Marina del Rey2 beds, 3 baths
- $1,295,000 : 13700 MARINA POINTE Drive #1908, Marina del Rey1 bed, 2 baths
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- $2,599,000 : 13700 Marina Pointe Drive #PH1906, Marina del Rey2 beds, 3 baths
- $1,099,000 : 13650 MARINA POINTE Drive #505, Marina del Rey2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,399,000 : 3119 VIA DOLCE #116, Marina del Rey2 beds, 3 baths
- $975,000 : 4265 Marina City Drive #817, Marina del Rey3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,250,000 : 4267 Marina City Drive #514, Marina del Rey3 beds, 2 baths
- $530,000 : 4337 Marina City Drive #747, Marina del Rey1 bed, 1 bath
- $765,000 : 4267 Marina City #502, Marina del Rey2 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Marina Del Rey.
(all data current as of 10/21/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Former postal distribution center near Marina del Rey sells for $44,000,000.00
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Meet Zoey and Her Crew! | Marina del Rey Water Bowl DOGS of the Day
- Marina del Rey’s Fisherman’s Village May be Getting a Major Facelift!!
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Meet Bobby Brown | Marina del Rey Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way