West End, Built in 2009, is one of Marina Del Rey’s newest modern developments which create a light, airy and open living space. Ceilings soar to over 17 feet, while views vary from the mountains to the East, to glimpses of the ocean to the West. The features include vaulted ceilings, light bamboo hardwood floors, exposed interior wood columns, and contemporary windows which allow maximum light. Private patios offer a tranquil respite, oversized balconies with fireplaces, exposed wood columns, stainless appliances and European fixtures complete these fine living spaces.
Building Style – Architectural
- Year Built – 2009
- Number of Units – 119
- Number of Floors – 4
- Loft Studios 717 Sq Ft.
- 1 Bedrooms From 823 – 1,247 Sq Ft
- 2 Bedrooms From 1,121 – 2,200 Sq Ft
- Amenities: Pool, gym, lounge area, media room, secured access/parking
- 1 bed, 1 bath
- $795,000 : 4215 Glencoe Avenue #219, Marina del Rey1 bed, 1 bath
- $1,000,000 : 4215 Glencoe Avenue #103, Marina del Rey2 beds, 2 baths
See all Westend Lofts.
(all data current as of 11/21/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.