Transaction Tip – Avoid Wiring Instruction Fraud
During a real estate transaction, we have escrow wiring instructions that outline where to sent your deposit and the balance of the purchase price. Wiring instructions are sent from your escrow officer to the buyer usually via email…. Hackers are coming out of the woodwork and are watching/paying attention to transactions. When an email comes through, clearly marked with “Wiring Instruction” the hackers may see this and change the account information on that email.
Either ask for your escrow officer to send an encrypted email… Or, after receiving them, call your escrow officer and ask to verify the account numbers prior to making the wire transfer. This has been happening and we don’t want it to happen to you. Ever.
- FHA mortgage premium to rise on April 1 – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Download My Marina del Rey Real Estate Search App
- View every Single Family, Condo, Loft and Townhome Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- View Every Single Family Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – Contact MDR Condos with any Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latitude 33 | 310 Washington BLVD #601, Marina del Rey
- “Wetland” Park Progress Update
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Lady Lola is now Docked in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Mega Yacht