Ask The Expert – Rosanna Padilla, President/Sr. Escrow Officer at Overland Avenue Escrow
Recently, we asked Rosanna Padilla of Overland Escrow, what are her top 5 things a seller should know about going into escrow… This is great information and will make selling your home a smooth and easy process (especially if you have Rosanna on your team).
1) Keep their mortgage payments, HOA dues, and property taxes current.
2) Try to be in town for the escrow or be accessible while on vacation.
3) Let your escrow officer know how best to communicate with them: email or hard copies for escrow docs.
4) Time is of the essence. Return their real estate paperwork and escrow documents back in a timely manner, or it could hold up the escrow.
5) Notify escrow of any vesting changes, including marital status changes.
Thank you, Rosanna!! Look forward to working with you on the next escrow 🙂
- $1,695,000 : 3302 PACIFIC Avenue, Marina del Rey2 beds, 1 bath
- $2,950,000 : 3807 Via Dolce, Marina del Rey4 beds, 4 baths
- $3,675,000 : 139 UNION JACK, Marina del Rey5 beds, 6 baths
- $3,950,000 : 120 OUTRIGGER Mall, Marina del Rey5 beds, 6 baths
- $2,725,000 : 4404 ROMA Court, Marina del Rey4 beds, 4 baths
See all Marina del Rey Actives.
(all data current as of 12/11/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- View every Single Family, Condo, Loft and Townhome Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- View Every Single Family Home for Sale in Marina del Rey – Marina del Rey Real Estate – Contact MDR Condos with any Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marina del Rey’s Water Taxi is Back on June 18th, 2015
- Warren Buffett: I’d Buy Up ‘A Couple Hundred Thousand’ Single-Family Homes – Marina del Rey Real Estate – MDR Condos
- Meet Tom Selleck | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Meet Charlie | Marina del Rey’s Water Bowl Dog of the Day
- FHA Mortgage Price Hike Hits Borrowers – Marina del Rey Real Estate