The Ritz Carlton in Marina del Rey is the Host for Dr. Conrad Murray’s Confession Tape!
Dr. Conrad Murray The Interview that Sunk Him
Dr. Conrad Murray would NOT be on trial today for Michael Jackson‘s death … had he politely declined to speak with cops 2 days after MJ passed … law enforcement sources tell TMZ.
During the interview, which took place at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey, Murray described the long hours during which he tried in vain to get Jackson to sleep with the aid of drugs other than propofol, the surgical anesthetic that ultimately caused his death.
Smart enough to be a doctor, but not smart enough to either keep his mouth shut or to get a lawyer immediately to advise him. Hope he’s smart enough to know he’s going to prison and to prepare for that.
On the bright side, at least he was smart enough to stay in Marina del Rey at one of the best Hotel’s on the Coast!
- Marina del Rey WaterBus is Now Running for Summer 2014
- Marina del Rey’s Oxford Retention Basin Multi-Use Enhancement Project
- Guidance in Marina del Rey was Named One of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey’s Water Taxi is Back on June 18th, 2015
- Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade hosted by Kerry Walsh Jennings – 50th Year Anniversary – Burton Chase Park – Marina del Rey
- Azzurra Luxury Condos for Sale | Marina del Rey
- Regatta Luxury Condos for Lease | Marina del Rey Condos