The Reserve in Playa Vista | TMZ Headquarters
What do TMZ, Sony, Microsoft & Verizon all have in Common?
The Reserve in Playa Vista is nearly 400,000 sq.ft. of creative offices space. It was purchased for $316 million in the beginning of 2015. That equals out to around $790 a sq.ft.!
It took around $30 million for the new owner to re-invent the space (was previously a post office built in 1971) into a creative office campus. Residents at The Reserve include TMZ, Microsoft Corp., Verizon Communications, Sony Playastation and an advertising agency by the name of Team One.
- 310 Washington Blvd. #804 – Live/Work in Marina del Rey | Latitude 33
- Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich’s Mega Yacht ‘Luna’ was off the Coast of Marina Del Rey Labor Day Weekend
- Marina del Rey WaterBus is Now Running for Summer 2014
- Larry Ellison may have added a New Marina del Rey High Rise Condo to his Real Estate Portfolio – Marina del Rey Condos
- Marina del Rey Silver Strand CC & R’s – HOA Documents for the Neighborhood – Marina del Rey Real Estate
- Marina del Rey’s Esprit Apartment Complex Sells for $225 million – 13900 Marquesas Way
- Marina del Rey Hotel is Getting a Face-lift! Opening Summer 2014
- Marina del Rey’s Oxford Retention Basin Multi-Use Enhancement Project